Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm "Waiting on":
Obsidian
By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: December 6, 2011
Series: Lux

Description:
Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy Internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.
And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don’t kill him first, that is.

5 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

I love Jennifer L. Arementrout. Good choice. I'm waiting on this one as well. Awesome choice. Come check out what I picked as my WOW pick over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Kim@Time2Read said...

LOL! This one sounds like fun! Enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Great choice! I'm reading Obsidian right now & it's so good. Hope you can read it soon.

Here's mine, if you want to take a look: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday_26.html#comments

Traci @ The Reading Geek said...

Great pick, I have seen this one quite a lot today. I am looking forward to it as well, I have heard so many great things about it. Thanks for stopping by.

Lindsay Cummings author said...

i read the little teaser online, and it looks good! very different!

I am a follower here! hope you'll stop by my blog and follow me, and let me know what you think of my WOW post! :)

http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/