Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

“The one who said that you had fire. What—what did he mean?”
“Oh,” Roger said, and I noticed that he wasn’t looking at me. “I guess that must be a guy thing. It’s stupid.” He looked down at the key chain, fiddled with it.
“Was it about my hair?” I asked, sure that this was the answer and dreading it.
“What?” he asked, looking up at me. “No. Your hair’s great. It meant that he thought you were hot. And he thought that we were … together.”

This is from:
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
By Morgan Matson
Release Date: May 4, 2010

What is your Tuesday teaser?

2 comments:

Bex said...

Aww, I absolutely love that teaser! And it definitely makes me want to read it too. It looks real sweet & good! Great teaser. :)

My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

gaurav said...

What beautiful pics..I like this Post..And great topic about that..and its looking very cute..small business web design