Monday, October 3, 2011

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This weeks question is:
What are you most excited about reading, right now? (can be a book you’re currently enjoying, or a book that’s yet to be published, etc.)




I'm really excited for the upcoming books as well as the Hunger Games movie that is coming out. I'm excited for all the continuing series books that are coming out next year such as the new Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices and Divergent books that are coming out.  As well as a load of new books that are coming out next year.  It just seems like it's going to be a really good year and I have no idea how I'm going to read all the new books and all the old books I have waiting on my kindle.  So excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopping through for the meme - I've been seeing a good variety of books, many from genres I'm not really into, but it's good to see what's out there :)