Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:

Top Ten Books To Read During Halloween

1. Anna dressed in Blood - by Kendare Blake
 - because it's got ghosts, gore, love, and all that good stuff

2. Hex: A Witch and Angle Tale - by Ramona Wray
- because there's a which and an angel, whats more Halloween than witches hehe.

3. It - by Stephen King
- because it's a classic

4. Some Girls Bite - by Chloe Neill
- Just because it has vampires, fairies etc in the book.  But also because the next book in the series comes out on Tuesday :-) if you haven't read it yet you should def check out the series. Who doesn't love a good vampire book.

5. How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - by Molly Harper
- because there are werewolves in this book - and hello they are naked! Everyone needs a little "fun" on Halloween!

I can't think of anymore at the moment.  How about you what books should you read during Halloween?

6 comments:

test said...

keep seeing Anna Dressed In Blood, I guess ill read it this Halloween!
Awesome picks!
Here's my Top Ten Books to Read on Halloween

TP said...

Anna Dressed in Blood is on my list too - and I love Stephen King reads for Halloween - he's written some crazy weird books.

Natalia Belikov said...

Greta top my dear!! =D
I cant wait for Drink Deep! Oh My Ethan!!! COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

thanks for sharing ^_^ happy reading! muah!

http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

I really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood and the more I see it on peoples lists the more I want it

Just a Lil Lost said...

I hear Anna Dressed in Blood is a good scary read!
Good call on IT!

Michele | Top 10 Tuesday

Bea said...

I really enjoyed How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf, it was fun.