Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:
Bridget sighed.  She was so tired.  Tired of fighting with everyone.  Tired of having no one to confide in.  Hector wasn't exactly a confidant, and Peter would only get two seconds into a serious conversation about her feelings before the words "I love you" came spilling out of his mouth. Her dad had been her best friend. Now that he was gone and her mom had a revolving door of boyfriends, it was like she had no one to talk to.

Possess
By: Gretchen McNeil
Release Date: August 23, 2011

15 comments:

Claire's Book Corner said...

Poor Bridget doesn't sound like she is having a good time. Here is my teaser www.clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com

I'm a new follower now too. Have a great TT

Kathy Martin said...

Nice teaser and I love the cover. My teasers this week are from The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa and Changes by Mercedes Lackey. Two very different fantasies. Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

Awww poor Bridget!!! I haven't gotten around to reading this yet. Soon though! I want to so bad.

CYP @ A Bookalicious Story said...

Wow, that's a screwed life. To have no one to talk to and all. This book is already on my TBR shelf, and your teaser's great!

CYP

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Awww...poor girl! Thanks for stopping by My Teaser Tuesdays

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

La Toya said...

Mmm, even though this is sad, I can appreciate how gorgeous the writing is! Thanks for stopping by :)

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Anya Millar said...

Sad teaser. It's hard to live like that. Beautiful cover. :) Will check this one out!

Here's my Teaser Tuesdays - House Millar series

Aine

Sherre said...

Ummm....I want this book!!! I love the cover, and I love this teaser. Goes right to the top of my "to buy" list

Jessica said...

I really REALLY want this book. The cover is beautiful and I have heard such great things about it. I loved the teaser! :) Also your blog is very nice, I like it!

Mine:http://theevangelinelily.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-2.html

I don't know how to do those cool link things!

Heather said...

What an emotional teaser. Thanks for visiting!

The Book Faerie said...

Aww, poor Bridget :(
This book looks amazing and I can't wait to read it!
Thanks for dropping by my blog and happy reading!!

Sarah said...

Poor Bridget, I really need to buy that book.
New follower and thanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

Ohh love the strong emotions here... very nice teaser. Thanks for visiting.

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a good book.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Nice teaser.