Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

We stared at each other through the grate for a few moments. Though his stern expression didn't change, he did cock his head, as if looking at me from a new angle might help.

Finally he turned around in his seat and faced the steering wheel. Like nothing had happened? No induced fainting, no near-sex with pot-smoking boyfriend, no virtual hug? he said, "Come up in the front seat where you belong, and let's get out of here. We have work to do."
 
Going too Far
By Jennifer Echols
Release Date: March 17, 2009
___________________________

I recently went on a road trip and this is one of my go to books that I think everyone should read or at least check out so I decided to use it as my Tuesday Teaser. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'll have to see if my local library has it.

Anonymous said...

Love this book!

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Heather said...

An interesting teaser. Sorry I missed it last week, but the link you left on my blog didn't work.