Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:

Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time

1. Going to Far by Jennifer Echols
2. Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
6. Endless Summer/The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
7. Cry, Baby, Cry by G.F. Bale
8. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
9. The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
10. Divergent by Vernoica Roth

What's your top ten?

5 comments:

Celine said...

I love your picks too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just love Anna and the French Kiss!

http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com

Bekka said...

I loved The DUFF. I really wasn't expecting to: it was so out of my normal comfort zone. But I took the advice of a TON of bloggers out there, and I am so glad I read it.

Sophia said...

Hunger Games and Twilight are on my list as well. :) Awesome list!

Sophia
My Top Ten :)

Jen said...

I just finished reading Divergent and TOTALLY agree. It was a 1st reading that I savored!

Genny said...

I loved The Truth about Forever when I was a teenager! I remember reading it on vacation in the Carribean, lounging back on a catamaran...good memories!

You can check out my blog at www.booksaremyheroine.blogspot.com if you'd like - just a little shameless self-promotion ;)

Anyway, thanks for that reminder! I'm following! :)