Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.
This week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Books To Read In A Day
Here's a list of my favorite books that I read in a day:
1. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
2. Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
4. Amplified by Tara Kelly
5. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
7. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
8. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth (what team are you on?)
The majority of these books are contemporaries, which I'm trying to find more of because they are such easy and fun quick reads. But don't get me wrong I love my series books. There are just too many fabulous books out there that I cannot wait to get my hands on. What are your top ten?