Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Read in a Day

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:

Top Ten Books To Read In A Day

Here's a list of my favorite books that I read in a day:

1.  Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
2. Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
4. Amplified by Tara Kelly
5. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
7. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
8. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth (what team are you on?)

The majority of these books are contemporaries, which I'm trying to find more of because they are such easy and fun quick reads.  But don't get me wrong I love my series books.  There are just too many fabulous books out there that I cannot wait to get my hands on.  What are your top ten?

6 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I always pick short books over long ones. There is something powerful about short books.

Ciao!

Here's my Top Ten Books to Read in a Day. Let me know what you think of my list!

danicapage said...

I absolutely love Twenty boy Summer and Divergent.

I've read City of Bones, but the rest I'm dying to read of need to read.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time

Unknown said...

I loved Divergent and read it in a day. Plan to read Catching Jordan very soon. I read Anna and the French Kiss in one day not so much cause it was good but because I needed the madness to end! It was a bit frustrating for me. I really want to read The Duff!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Interesting Top Ten selections! You've included a few titles that are new to me.
Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday post today. I appreciate it.
Sandy's Teaser

Bex said...

I'm totally with you on City of Bones and Divergent--both are 1-day reading material. ;) I keep seeing Anna and the French Kiss around too! I have to give it a go sometime... I don't recall ever hearing anything bad about it. o:

Janie said...

Divergent was so so good! I cannot remember which faction I got - i need to go retake the test :P