Monday, April 2, 2012

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.


This week’s musing asks…
Do you belong to any book clubs — face-to-face, or online? If so, how long have you been with the group(s)? If not, why?


I am in some book groups on Goodreads, but I don't check them out regularly only what's on the emails.  But no steady club where we read books together and discuss it, and definitely not face to face as none of my friends like to read that much.  Or at least as much as me.  So an unfortunate no for me and this question was quite easy this week. :-)

8 comments:

caite said...

I have so many books to read and so little time, do I really want to be committed to reading one some group decides on? Not so sure I do...

DHB said...

Its so true...not enough time to fit books from a book club onto my reading list.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Same here. Haven't participated in any group read on Goodreads. :) But its fun to browse through though. :)

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

Ya none of my friends read much either =/ My cousins and I recommend books to each other, but we rarely read the same one at the same time. My Musing Mondays Post

Vicki said...

My review list of books is pretty long, but I'd still like to join another book club.

Kwizgiver said...

I love being in a book group. I've got to check out Goodreads. I wonder if I'd like an online group.

Yvonne said...

I feel the same way.

Unknown said...

I like discussing books, but I feel like a book club would make reading feel more like work and less like the bliss it is for me now...