Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bookinig Through Thursday: Recommendation

A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday. BTT interviewed their readers for a change, and their final question was, “What question have they NOT asked at BTT that you’d love them to ask?” They got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.

If someone asked you for a book recommendation, what is the FIRST book you’d think to recommend (without extra thought)?


Well if this is to be without extra thought - the book I just finished reading not too long ago.

Twenty Boy Summer
By Sarah Ockler

I thought this book was amazing and it had be emotional throughout the whole thing.  Anything that makes me "feel" i think is amazing because that's how much you invest yourself in the book. 

6 comments:

Bex said...

I've actually never heard about this one, but I admit I'm quite curious now! Recommendations without a thought always have me intrigued. :)

gautami tripathy said...

I am gonna check it out!

Here is my BTT post!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look into this one.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/booking-through-thursday.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

That one is on my wish list...I've heard that it's awesome.

Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

Eva said...

I've never heard about that one.
I had a hard time answering this week's question.

DawnTreader said...

I went with my first thought which was (no surprise) the book I'm currently reading...
Here's mine