Monday, April 16, 2012

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…

What are you currently reading? And, is it better, as good as, or worse than your last read?


I am still currently reading The Fury by Elizabeth Miles and it's taking me a little bit longer than I would like because I keep getting distracted by other books, such as Graffiti Moon which I just finished last night and Night Sky which I finished the night before.  I'm probably going to start another book today but I know I need to make some leeway with The Fury because it's taking me to long.  So I guess that answers which is better he he, but who knows maybe it will pick up momentum as I continue to read it.

How about you, which read has been better?

Don't forgot to check out my giveaways they end early this week:

Forgiving Trinity By Liz Reinhardt
Meeting Destiny By Nancy Straight

Have a great week everyone!



5 comments:

caite said...

sometimes you just need to put a book aside for awhile..and hopefully come back to it renewed
or never read another page.

JC Jones said...

It is easy for me to put a slow book down and pick up something I may like better. Here is my Post: MM

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Last night, when starting the current read, I almost put it aside...but it's been on my TBRs and I need to read it. Plus...I think I'll eventually find it satisfying...just not fast-paced.

Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

Kwizgiver said...

I'm like you--I pick up something else when I'm reading one that's taking me too long.

Pocketful of Books said...

These books look good- I'm just looking them up on Amazon right now!

My Musing Monday: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/musing-monday_16.html