Monday, April 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

I looked at his eyes and my heart literally stopped. I know because I heard him say, “She’s got an irregular heartbeat, we need to go now.” For the first time, I could hear alarm in his voice.
Nancy Straight. Meeting Destiny (Kindle Locations 238-239). Nancy Straight.

Make sure to check out my review and giveaway for this book. 

5 comments:

Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader said...

Love this teaser!
Here's mine;

http://samjaymc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-6.html

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

This sounds good.

My teaser is up! It's under my Behemoth review.

Meghan@OwlReadIt said...

I recently read this book and really liked it :) great teaser! Thanks for sharing, here's my TT: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-6.html

Amanda said...

I just giggled a bit! Love it. Are you enjoying the book?

Thanks for stopping by LIO!

Unknown said...

LOL

http://polliwogblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_10.html