Monday, April 30, 2012

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…

Do you listen to audio books? If not, why not? And, if so, what has been one of your favorites, so far?


This one is actually an easy one for me.  No I don't, it's just too weird for me.  I have to read it myself but my own emphasis where I think there is emphasis and just paint my own picture with my own mind and word.  So this way it will be only the world I create (from the book the author has written of course but completely my imagination).  Also it is weird having people tell a story with an accent when I really wouldn't. 

How about you?  Audio books Yah or Nah?.
Post a Comment