Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:


But punching out the prom queen in the parking lot of the In-N-Out was beyond redneck. Surely there was a glimmer of class left in me.

Ditched: A Love Story
By Robin Mellom
Release Date: January 10, 2012

17 comments:

Trish said...

LOL! i love that. funny tease!


Trish - My Teaser

Kim@Time2Read said...

LOL! This one sounds like a fun read!
Here's my Teaser!

Moniquereads said...

LOL... That is a great teaser. Ditched sounds like it is going to be entertaining.

Unknown said...

Thats a bit violent! Funny teaser, thanks for sharing.

You can find my TT here:
http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

Dalene @ A Date with a Book said...

Oh I know someone who would probably do that on such an occasion. Great teaser! Here's my TT

John Wiswell said...

Haha! That was funny, my favorite sort of TT.

Reading Kelly said...

Haha love your teaser! Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

Lovey Dovey Books said...

Poor Prom Queen! LOL, love the teaser :)

Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

Doodle said...

Lol! I need to read this one soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

Amanda said...

I loved this book and that teaser is hilarious!!!! Great choice!

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Just punch her out girl!

TheBookSlayer said...

Haha, great tease! This books sounds wicked funny. I've got it on my tbr list already, hopefully I'll be able to get around to reading it soon. Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

This sounds like it would really be funny! Great post.
My Teaser is from A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOREVER: Sandy's Teaser

Cecelia said...

Ha! What fun. I do think it would be 'beyond the pale,' but whether that's 'redneck' or not... *grin* Great teaser!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Beth said...

Too funny! Thanks for stopping by.

Wordsmith Publicity said...

Want this bad!

Anonymous said...

LOL Funny teaser!