Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

She'd spent that night in the arms of someone who said he would protect her. Who said she was special and that he cherished her because she reminded him of Heaven. Morning brought the bitter truth – Ori’s protection came with a big price tag.

Demon Trappers 03 - Forgiven
Jana Oliver

(Kindle Locations 20-22). Kindle Edition.

12 comments:

Wordsmith Publicity said...

I've seen this one around before. Great teaser!

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

What a great teaser. And men!

danicapage said...

Man! What a great teaser. I'm definitely hooked.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time

The Book Rogue said...

If it wasn't already on my tbr, it'd sure be on now! Great teaser, thanks for sharing!
Here's my teaser this week

Unknown said...

Ohh what price tag??? I've heard this series is good! Thanks for visiting My TT!

Jenna JL said...

Intriguing! I definitely want to find out what the price tag is.

Thanks for visiting my teaser from UNRAVELING.

Natalie said...

Oh, price tags. Tricky little things, aren't they? Lol.

Unknown said...

Great teaser! I've read the first in this series, i really should carry on with it. Thanks for the reminder :-)

Here's my TT for this week:
http://ttoria.blogspot.com

Happy reading!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Nothing's free, is it? This is an excellent teaser. The book sounds like one I'd enjoy.
Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

Unknown said...

Great teaser! I've only read book one, and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

sinn said...

Um, hmm, that's definitely not a good thing. I've been meaning to read this series for quite some time now. Thanks for the teaser and bringing it back to my attention!

Thanks for stopping by!

sinn @ sinnful books

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I'm curious about the price. Great teaser!