Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm "Waiting on":

Biting Cold
By Chloe Neill
Release Date:  August 7, 2012
Series: Chicagoland Vampires

Description:
Turned into a vampire against her will, twenty-eight-year-old Merit found her way into the dark circle of Chicago’s vampire underground, where she learned there was more to supernaturals than met the eye—and more supernaturals than the public ever imagined. And not all the secrets she learned were for sharing—among humans or inhumans.

Now Merit is on the hunt, charging across the stark American Midwest, tailing a rogue supernatural intent on stealing an ancient artifact that could unleash catastrophic evil on the world. But Merit is also the prey. An enemy of Chicagoland is hunting her, and he’ll stop at nothing to get the book for himself. No mercy allowed. No rules apply. No lives spared. The race is on.


7 comments:

Michelle Santiago said...

been wanting to read this author for a while. biting cold sounds great :)

my WoW pick.

-michelle

The Book Rogue said...

I see a katana... but it's already the 6th book in a series, and the story may or may not turn out great... I'm not sure what to do ~.~

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I've heard her books are really good! A lot of people rave about them! Great pick :)

My WoW

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I've heard her books are really good! A lot of people rave about them! Great pick :)

My WoW

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

I really have to give this author a try :) It seems like everyone is reading her books. Thanks for sharing :)
Here's my WoW :)

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Kristin A. said...

This sounds like it could be a really good read. Unfortunately it's part of fairly established series so I'd have to read all those to read this. Which might not be a bad idea....

My WoW

Unknown said...

I haven't heard about this but sounds interesting!

New Follower! :)
clairelouisereads.blogspot.com.au