Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:

Spring Fever: Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With


Since this doesn't necessarily specify if this is book that are already released and books that aren't, I'm just going to put a mix of both, because there are someone I want to sit down and read and not put down at all, and here they are ...
 
1.  Insurgent - by Veronica Roth, I know there are a lucky few out there who have already read this, and I am truly and undoubtedly jealous because I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I'm sure it will be read rather quickly.
 
2. Such a Rush - by Jennifer Echols.  She is the greatest, and I cannot wait to read her new book.  Another that will be read rather quickly and I know I will enjoy it because she has yet to disappoint me.
 
3.  City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - because I need to know what is going to happen between Clary and Jace.  The story continues and I have to see where it goes.
 
4.  Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent - I have heard great things about it and I know it's on the 6th book in the series, but I want to know what all the talk is about.
 
5. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols - It's just my all time fave and I haven't had a chance to read it lately because I've been too busy for anything really.

6.  Biting Cold by Chloe Neill - I know it's not out yet but I just can't wait I need to see what happens between Ethan and Merit.

7.  Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - I want to see what happens with Anna now.

8.  Forgiven by Jana Oliver - I don't know why but I just really want the main character to get with that boy that's known her practically her whole life.  And some demon fighting would be fun.

9. Hidden by PC Cast and Kristin Cast - I just want to know what's going to happen with Rephaim and Zoe and everyone really.

10. Last but not Least - Miracle by Elizabeth Scott, just because I've read almost all her books and this will be the newest one in June.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, just popping in... Yay! I love Chicagoland Vampire series, great choice :D

I’m also your newest follower!

:) Here is my choice...
Top Ten Tuesday

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

Awesome top ten. I would also play hooky with Insurgent. =]

Angela said...

Fantastic list! Would love for you to stop by and check out my Top Ten.

Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

Jennifer said...

Awesome list! I so need to read the Soul Screamers series too. I totally overlooked the Girl of Nightmares. It sounds freaking awesome.