Thursday, March 29, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Characters

A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday. BTT interviewed their readers for a change, and their final question was, “What question have they NOT asked at BTT that you’d love them to ask?” They got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.
Ted and Sarah both asked similar questions about relating to characters:
Ted asks:
Are there any fictional characters whom you have emulated (or tried to)? Who and why?
Bookish Sarah asks an interesting assortment of questions:
What literary character do you feel is most like you personality-wise (explain)?

I don't think there is anyone I've ever tried to emulate at all.  Because I've always believed in the just being you and as long as you're happy that's really all that matters.  I just like to read for fun and not to find someone to look up to or be like.

Hm, that's a hard one there are so many great characters out there am I like any of them.  Sure I think we all have similar traits to some people after all they wouldn't be great characters unless they were based off of someone else or had those human characteristics that we love to read about.  I'm mostly very sarcastic and funny.  Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone like that other than the characters in Kody Keplingers books.  I think they have a lot of sarcasm and hilarity that represents me best.  Maybe it's a NY/NJ thing, who knows lol it's just ME!

3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Yes, I think characteristics are a good thing to emulate.

Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

Anonymous said...

Good answer.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_29.html

Scriptor Senex said...

"I've always believed in just being you and as long as you're happy that's really all that matters." Very well said!