Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

Part holiday gala, part celebration of being halfway done with the school year, the party was the stuff that legends were made of - legends that often took another six months to live down.

This year, with Ian Minster's parents away on their second honeymoon, his house was ground zero for reputations to be ruined and reinforced.


Fury
By Elizabeth Miles
Release Date: August 30, 2011
Series: The Fury Trilogy

9 comments:

Diana said...

Oh wow, that cover is amazing! Great teaser.

Here's mine.

Diana @BookVenturers

The Book Rogue said...

lol, nice teaser! and the cover is just as good. I guess I'll have to look further into that, then decide if i'll add it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing!
Here's my TT

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

Great teaser. This book looks really interesting. I will have to check it out.
=] Thanks for visiting my teaser. =]
-Michael
My Teaser

Ning said...

haha great teaser! sounds like someone's about to go wild! Thanks for stoppin by mine!

My TT

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Jennifer said...

I've wanted to read Fury for what seems like eternity. Gorgeous cover and an intriguing teaser. Definitely need to move it up on my reading list.

Eustacia Tan said...

Sounds like an interesting book(:

Thanks for stopping by my blog~

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Sounds like a helluva party!

Thanks for stopping by!
:) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

Wordsmith Publicity said...

I read this last year. I thought I would like it more than I actually did, but I am going to read the next book. I have to know what's going to happen!

Unknown said...

Awesome teaser! Sounds like a fun, fun party. Seems like I need to read Fury. Thanks for sharing!