Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:
                         Top Ten Favorite Covers
      Upcoming Books for 2012
                                                            (Female only on cover)



Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Arise by Tara Hudson
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Rapture (Lauren Kate's Fallen Series #4) by Lauren Kate
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
Perception (Clarity #2) by Kim Harrington
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

These are just a few, so I tried to make my list as specific as possible.  There are just too many beautiful covers out there to cover them all and ten is just not enough.  There are ones with couples, with action, with just the guy, too many to choose from.  What's your top ten covers about?


6 comments:

Hannah Lorraine said...

I almost added the Such a Rush cover as well. I absolutely adore it!

Alyssa said...

Entwined has a great cover and I really liked the book! Also Of Poseidon looks great! Here is my Top Ten

Darlene said...

Great Picks! I love Enchanted’s cover and I really want that model’s dress! I also really like Of Poseidon too! :D

Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

Ange said...

Awesome covers! Love Timepiece and Dreamless! Gorgeous! Check out our Top 10 this week!

Elin said...

Love your covers:)

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Enchanted & Entwined are gorgeous.