Monday, October 8, 2012

Random Ramblings

It's been a while.  i don't remember the last time I did this but here I am again rambling on hoping someone out there is actually listening to me.

I can't believe how unbelievably busy I've been lately.  I'm so tired that this morning I literally did not want to get out of bed and was tempted to call out but i could never do that because I'm that person who is always early and never misses a day.  yeah that's me the responsible one, but sometimes I just want to play hooky.  Is that spelled right?  Anyway I'm sure you know what I mean.  I could barely keep my eyes open while I was driving in to work this morning that I'm not sure how exactly I got here and I've still got that sleepy feeling.  Not good. 

Maybe it's the weather because all I feel like doing in snuggling under the covers with a really good book and some peace and quiet.  Which I will never get because as I was saying to a friend of mine not too long ago I cannot remember the last time I was completely alone in my house.  It's been years maybe even more.  I can't remember, is that not normal.  I can't say I've never been a lone but it feels that way that's how long it's been.  Weird right.

So this week is fire prevention week (according to the school not sure if it's for real but ya) so we went to this fire safety/prevention week thing.  My favorite thing was that absolutely everything was free.  The kids got prizes and learned some stuff about safety.  Hell even I learned a thing or two.  Like how to handle a fire extinguisher which btw the fire instructor guy was super cute but seriously kept picking on my for the questions, maybe I gave off that I just came here to take the kids somewhere and don't really care vibe.  Well he made me care by picking on me for the answers on everything, but I didn't mind because again A. he was cute and B. I learned something.  Did I say how heavy that extinguisher was, cause man was it heavy.  But now I know how to use one just in case something happens.  Which I don't plan on so cross your fingers.

Um so have I rambled enough for today because I can seriously keep going.  Cause tonight after work I have to go bake cookies, make frosting (I always make my own) and cook dinner (enchiladas beef and chicken, I'm so hungry I can taste them already).  How about you?  What's for dinner or what's on your mind today?

No comments: