Monday, October 8, 2012

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…
Do you have a favorite series? Do you have a favorite book out of that series?

There are so many books and so many great series out there how do you narrow it down to favorites when they all hold a little piece of you.

Yes as much as I bitch about them I love the Twilight books and I'd have to say that New Moon was probably my favorite.

Then there's all the series by Cassandra Clare - all books are great but I think Mortal Instruments the first one is my favorite.

I haven't read Harry Potter so I can't have a favorite in that but I know many will.

Um let's see what other great series comes to my mind right now - go figure I'm drawing a blank so what are your favorites in a series?

No comments: