Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WWW...Wednesday


This is a weekly book meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading:

I am currently in between two books. I'm reading Chicagoland Vampires newest installment Drink Deep by Chloe Neil. And then I'm trying to read Silence the newest book in the series Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Both books are really good although I will admit I'm still in the very early stage of Silence and well into Drink Deep. I just need to see what happens at the end and it's making me anxious.







Recently Finished Reading:

Just finished reading Possess by Gretchen and the second in the series Demon Trapper's Daughter - Soul Thief.  Which let me just say both were great books.  I can't wait for the next Demon Trapper's Daughter book, and like I said in my review I totally think Possess could become a series.






Reading Next:

This is what I'll be reading next and let me tell you I can't wait to see how they turn out.  They are both part of a series.  The first is Crossed the anticipated continuation of Matched.  I hope she finds him, that's all I'm saying.  The next is the continuation of the House of Night Series, Destined.  These books they always leave the best cliffhangers that's for sure.  I want to see how Stevie Rae and Rephaims relationship continues. Eek can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Silence was an awesome read and really took an unexpected turn... I too have Destined as a possible 'next read'.. hehe, love your taste in books!

~Here's my WWW Wednesday~

Happy Reading :)

Clare said...

Too great choices for your to-read-nexts! I read almost all of the House of Night books, and I really enjoyed them. I can't wait to get my hands on Crossed.

Here's my WWW Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I started reading The Chicagoland Vampires series and so far I'm on the first one, i'm enjoying it, but I haven't read any of the Hush Hush books yet, I heard mixed reviews about it, so i'm not sure yet.

Here's my WWW Wednesday: http://nazish0151.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/www-wednesdays-3