Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:

Top Ten Books I Had Strong Emotions Over





1.  A Walk to Remember - by Nicholas Sparks (Cried like a baby)
2.  The DUFF - by Kody Keplinger (reminded me of myself)
3.  The Hunger Games - by Suzanne Collins (when Prim uh I just can't)
4.  Something Maybe - by Elizabeth Scott (when he confessed finally it was perfect)
5.  Twilight - by Stephanie Meyer (this is what got me back into reading)
6.  Just Listen - by Sarah Dessen (the title alone is enough for me)
7.  This Lullaby - by Sarah Dessen (another great story)
8.  The Host - by Stephanie Meyer (I could NOT stop thinking of this book I still do sometimes)
9.  Speak - by Laurie Halse Anderson (classic)
10.Going Too Far - by Jennifer Echols (The magnetism between the main characters keeps me coming back)

What's your Top Ten?

 
Post a Comment