Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

 "A short bus? Really?"  All I could do was shake my head and stare at the squatty yellow thing that said HOUSE OF NIGHT in fresh black letters across its side.  "I mean, it's nice that my call to Thanatos worked so fast and we're being allowed to go back to school, but a short bus?"

Destined
By P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Release Date: October 25, 2011
Series: House of Night

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost used this quote as my teaser last week! I ended up going with a different one though.

Hope you are enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Your teaser made me smile (: Thanks for sharing! And thank you for visiting (:

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

I haven't read this series but great teser. Thanks for visiting my teaser. =]
-Michael
thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com

Bex said...

Lol. I almost miss these when reading teasers! But then again I'm not sure I'd enjoy them so much anymore. Great teaser though!

Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

Anonymous said...

Great teaser, very smile worthy!

Unknown said...

I hate that our library lost Book 1 of the series! lol

Jennifer said...

Great teaser. I won this in a giveaway not too long ago...hope it arrives soon. Sounds interesting.

Katie said...

LOL!!!!! that is funny! can't wait to read it!
thanks for stopping by!

Katie @ Novel Society

Yvonne said...

I've heard a lot of good things about P.C. Cast but I haven't read her books yet.

Fireflywishes said...

LOL~! Hilarious, I have part of this series waiting for me on my nook, I hope this teaser means there are a lot more humorous elements in al the books!
Great pick!

April @ My Shelf Confessions

Unknown said...

I've pretty much given up on this series, but it does have it's moments. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for stopping by The Bookish Babes!

Beth said...

Interesting. Thanks for stopping by,