Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.
This week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast
1. Sarah Dessen - I love her books and wouldn't mind diving into her mind to see if she can expand on some of the stories because I always want to know what happens next.
2. Jennifer Echols - Her books to me are perfect and I love every bit of them and would love to see how she is in person.
3. Chloe Nein - I would love to have a conversation with her about the whole Jonah Merit and Ethan mix.
4. Stephan King - I think he could make our thanksgiving exciting, his mind is just twisted and brilliant lol.
5. Stephanie Perkins - I have to meet the woman who bought to me the world of Etienne and Anna, and then Lola and the boy next door!
6. Elizabeth Scott - Just to meet someone who can go from a book like Something Maybe to something completely different like Living Dead Girl. It's like she's all over the place but even though it's dark then light it's still so interesting.
7. Stephanie Meyer - I know, I can't help but like Twilight I want to know if she really thinks the actors who play the parts in her book are who she really wanted.
8. William Shakespeare - I just want to know if he really did write all those plays, because really sometimes you just have to wonder.
9. Edgar Allan Poe - because why not.
10. Cecily Von Ziegesar - because I NEED to know who gossip girl is!!!