Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

I watched him warily. I moved deeper in my memory, looking down even the darkest and oldest corridors, but his face wasn’t there. I had no recollection of him. And I wanted to remember him. I wanted something—anything—familiar to cling to, so I could make sense of a world that, from my vantage point, had been twisted to distortion.

Silence
By Becca Fitzpatrick
Release Date: October 4, 2011
Series: Hush, Hush
What's your teaser?

14 comments:

Amy said...

Great teaser! I definitely need to check this one out - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:
http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays-awake-at-dawn-by-c-c.html

Jennifer said...

Interesting teaser. I so want to know what's going on. Guess I need to put this series on the top of my reading pile. WOW...it sounds awesome.

Heather said...

Intriguing teaser. Thanks for visiting!

Kelly said...

Great teaser - looks like Silence has come a long way from Hush, Hush!

My Teaser!

Unknown said...

I have Silence sitting on my shelf and waiting to be read. I have a few books before I can have the chance to read it. My friends loved Silence And I hope I would enjoy it better than Crescendo. I hope you're enjoying it too! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping I get Silence this week! Dying to read it.

Great teaser!

The Book Faerie said...

Wow! Amazing teaser now I really need to know what happens in this book!!!
Thanks for stopping by :)

Bex said...

Interesting! I definitely need to continue this series asap! That's for sure. Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever! :)

Braiden said...

Still need to read Silence. Seeing Becca next month here in Melbourne.

Great teaser. Thanks for dropping by my TT.

Anonymous said...

Cool teaser... love the cover... thanks for stopping by mine.

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

New follower!

What a great teaser!

Thanks for stopping by and reading my Teaser :)

Anonymous said...

That teaser is nearly poetic! Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Intriguing teaser.

Beth said...

Interesting teaser! Thanks for stopping by.