Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:


Claudia poured a silver goblet of wine for herself, then did the same for us. “Drink deep,” she said, “for there is no enchantment in my hospitality. Had I permanent need of your company I could most certainly assure it without such lures.”

Drink Deep
By Chloe Neill
Release Date: November 1, 2011
Series: Chicagoland Vampires

14 comments:

Jenny Q said...

I really want to read this series! Excellent teaser! Here's Mine!

Anonymous said...

Interesting! I've never read any of this series. I've wanted to for awhile though!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Bex said...

Ohhh, great teaser! Definitely intriguing. o:

Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

Jessica said...

That sounds really cool! :D I will definitely need to go on goodreads and research this and put it on my B&N Wishlist >:) Really great teaser!

Christin said...

I've seen this on another blog today - it sounds like a great book. Hope you're enjoying it!

Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

Frosy said...

Great teaser! I really want to read this series but haven't gotten to it yet.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

What's Beyond Forks? said...

This must be the book to read this week. I keep seeing it and feel like I'm missing out. :o)

My Nov 8th Teaser Tuesday
Gabby @ What's Beyond Forks?

Addicted2Heroines said...

I finished this one recently. Still letting it digest before I sit down and write a review. Hope you're enjoying it!

My Teaser

Anonymous said...

Very cool teaser... so need to read this series. Thanks for visiting mine.

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Great teaser!

Thanks for stopping by and reading my Teaser :)

Monaliz said...

Never read this one, but I've heard lots about it! Thanks for stopping by :)

Unknown said...

She's a bit intimidating, eh? I've seen this book a few times - I'll have to check it out!

Great Teaser!

KB said...

excellent teaser.

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

Nice teaser~ Thanks for visiting!


Krazyyme @ Young Readers