Monday, November 14, 2011

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…

Are you currently collecting any authors? Why?



Do you have all of their books? If not, why not?


Did you buy all the books in the collection at the same time, or did you buy a book here, a book there? Have you actually read all of the collection? If not, why not?

I do actually collect some authors.  For example I have all the original Twilight Series and The Hose by Stephanie Meyer.  I also have every single book by Sarah Dessen.  I don't have all their books but I have the entire House of Night Series by PC and Kristen Cast.  Hmm what else do I have the Uglies series I thought those were really great books.  This is physical in my hand books in regards to my Kindle I have a million books not literally but I might one day. 

I usually buy the books when they come out, as I'm sure I've been dying to read them to see what happens or what happens next. 

I've read every single one of these books and I would read more if they had it.  (HON's new book is next on my tbr list!)

No comments: