Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.
This week's Top Ten is:
Top 10 books on your TBR list for Winter
1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (12/6/11) the much anticipated next book in the series, need to see what happens next.
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (1/2/12) The title alone gets me and the cover. Really - what are the odds of finding someone great at the airport?
3. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen (2/16/12) Who hasn't had a crush on the cutest guy in school before - but then it working out - always makes it better and I can't wait to go through the motions of this book.
4. Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith (12/27/11) This is like a Romeo and Juliet story, good girl, bad guy, shouldn't be dating, secrets. All good things for a good plot.
5. Catching Jordan by Miranda Keneally (12/1/11) female quarterback, can we say girl power - nuff said.
6. Tempest by Julie Cross (1/3/12) - I've seen this book around so much that I just have to read it.
7. Obsidian by Jennifer Arementrout (12/6/11) Hot alien boy next door - could be interesting reminds me of that TV show a long time ago ugh I can't remember the name. I'm sure someone can remind me.
8. Don't Breath a Word by Holly Cupala (1/3/11) This seems like a really interesting book, to get away from it all she becomes a new person with the help of a homeless boy she meets.
9. Everneath by Brodi Ashton (1/24/12) a book about the underworld, I'm in.
10. The One I Want by Jennifer Echols (12/6/11) I will read anything by this author that's how much I love her books.