Thursday, November 10, 2011

Booking Through Thursday


A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday.

Todays question is:

E-readers like the Kindle and iPad are sweeping the nation … do you have one? Do you like it? Do you find it changes your reading/buying habits? If you don’t have one, do you plan to?

I have a Kindle, I actually got it for Christmas last year, and I abuse the **** out of it.  I love it, it's the main source of my reading.  Yes I would love to have all the books for real but in reality I've run out of space but I luckily on the occasion get some real books I can hold in my hand.  The kindle is convenient and easy to carry around, I don't have to worry about bending pages.  And now with the Kindle Fire coming out!!!! I can't wait and well I hope I actually get that for Christmas (it's on my wish list) because I think I wore my Kindle out.  I think because of having an ereader I find it easier to read and because of this I read a lot more than I used to.  I would recommend it to anyone and if they were cheaper I'd even give them out to friends and family for Christmas:-)
Post a Comment