Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:

Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (or any other natural disaster...you get the drift. )

1. All my books by Jennifer Echols (sorry I cheat).
2. Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
3. The Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare
4. The Collected works of William Shakespeare
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
8. The Host by Stephanie Meyer (it is about aliens after all lol)
9. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (it got me back into reading)
10. Summer Series by Jenny Han

What's on your list?

2 comments:

TP said...

Cheat away :-) I loved The HUnger Games series and the Mortal Instrument series too!

Janie said...

I don't think there is any way to do this without cheating. Too many good books :)