Monday, February 13, 2012

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…
What is your favorite romantic book –or book that includes a love story? (an adult romance, young adult, kids’ story, anything)


My favorite Young Adult book that includes a love story would have to be Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols.  That's my fall back book, I can always read it and get butterflies.  I love the way their relationship develops and the way they interact with each other it will always get me.

If I were to choose a classic - it would have to be Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.  I've just been thinking a lot about that book lately and how so many of the books I just love and the movies for that matter are based off of that book.  It's just a classic story line and something that can be seen and read in many different ways, that's why we have all these great adaptions out there. 

3 comments:

Leah Marie said...

Pride and Prejudice made my post too. Its a great love story!

My Musings!

Unknown said...

Everyone's loving Classics right now! Pride and Prejudice is also one book I'm really anticipating to read this year.

Von
Mr. Book Wonder

Vidya Ravi said...

Well, I have not read this book yet, thanks for sharing.

Vidya @ Books Are Magic