Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.
This week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Books .....
That Broke My Heart A Little
1. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks - did you see the movie and cry well I cried throughout the whole book. It was just too too much.
2. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks - what does he do seriously does he find a formula to make sure the reader cries during the book. So good.
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - yes this too broke my heart several times and I cannot wait to see the movie! I will cry then too.
4. The Summer I Turned Pretty Series by Jenny Han - It's always a tearjerker when things happen and you don't want them to happen. It was a good trilogy to go through these peoples lives every summer.
5. The Duff by Kody Keplinger - it broke my heart to see her think so low of herself throughout the book and her problems with her father.
6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - if you've read it you know what I mean.
7. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare - because their relationship broke me throughout the entire first book, second book etc etc etc...
8. Peaches Series by Jodi Lynn Anderson - the story of three very different girls becoming friends and living through their lives. Some points sad some points happy, but still it broke my heart at some points.
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I read this in high school many many years ago and everyone should read it.
10. The Host by Stephanie Meyer - if you haven't read this book you should read it, it is definitely NOT Twilight, I hear there is a second book in the making.