Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:
I stared at the pile of boxes in my new bedroom, wishing the Internet had been hooked up. Not being able to do anything with my review blog since moving here was like missing an arm or a leg. According to my mom, “Katy’s Krazy Obsession” was my whole life. Not entirely, but it was important to me. She didn’t get books the way I did.

Obsidian
By Jennifer L. Armentrout, Jennifer L.
(Kindle Locations 46-49). Kindle Edition.


This is the first paragraph in the first chapter and I thought it was perfect today as I will be attending BEA!!! My blog is my passion! It's what gives me joy, and I'm so very excited to be going to BEA today and will promise to post as many pictures as things are happening.  Since this is my first year I'm not 100% sure what to expect but I do know that I am excited, nervous, anxious and everything else all at once.  Yah Books!!

Remember - Reading is Fundamental and I plan on being fundamentalized lol
Post a Comment