Thursday, June 7, 2012

Booking through Thursday

A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday. BTT interviewed their readers for a change, and their final question was, “What question have they NOT asked at BTT that you’d love them to ask?” They got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.
Mervih asks:


Favorite secondary characters? (Note the plural)

That is one really great question that's for sure.  You're making me think way too early in the morning lol.
Ok so I read that book Ditched: A Love Story By Robin Mellom and there are these two couples who are pretty much secondary characters but they were so great that I wished they had their own books.  I even mentioned it in my review.  Mike, Mike, Serenity and Bliss, and if you've read the story you know what I'm talking about.  They were just so mellow and cool. 

In the most recent book I read, What I Didn't Say By: Keary Taylor, the main characters sister, her name is Jordan.  I can completely see a book being about her.  Her crush on her brother's friend and her being so nice helping with everything.  There's something going on there and she needs to be a main character :-)

Amplified By Tara Kelly every character secondary or otherwise was fabulous.  Wouldn't mind seeing more about any of the members of the band. 

There are just endless secondary characters that are there for a shoulder to rest on, support or just comic relief and some of them really stick with you.  This was a great question but it's hard. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a hard question, I agree.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday.html

Unknown said...

Good answer.

http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday.html