Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:

Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts (and to who...even if you won't actually give them!)


1.  Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols - I would give this to my friend Therese because I think it's something everyone should read and I'd love for her to share my love for Jennifer Echol's books.

2.  Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - I'd give this to my friend Diana, because I know she would love this book, it's just a really great book that she has to read, she might like the ghost part although she scares easily.

3.  Diary of a Whimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney - I would give this to my coworkers daughter because she loves this series.  I actually read one of the books and thought it was cute, was a lot like the movie.

4.  Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer - I would give this to my friend Javier because he's been watching the movies with me but I know he probably won't read them because well he doesn't really read and he only likes the action sequences lol.

5.  The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols - I would give this one to Diana too because I know she loves Jennifer Echols as much as I do and since it's only ebook format I know she's getting a kindle for Christmas so she'll love it.

6.  The Grinch who Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss - this I would give to my oldest daughter she's five and sometimes she takes things for granted maybe she needs to learn the meaning of Christmas a little better and that the world doesn't revolve around her.  I don't know if this book necessarily teaches that per say but she needs to learn it none the less lol.

7.  The Hunger Game Series - I would give this to Therese because I know the movie is coming out and I need a partner in crime to watch them, but I would want her to experience the books first before she watches the movies.

8.  Sweet Dreams Collection - or at least as many as I can find I would give them to Therese because she is the one who introduced me to these books and I know it would bring good memories to her - the older we get the harder life gets sometimes you need that innocence in your life.

9.  Diabetes Cookbook - any one really - for my older brother who was just told he has diabetes and I can imagine how hard it is to find the right foods to eat and them still be delicious. 

10. The Guiness Book of World Records - for my boyfriend because he's just weird like that and loves to thumb through it.  I would get him the latest version of course.

No comments: