Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Musing

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…

How many books do you read in a week? Month? Year?

Answer:
Seriously I wish I could say I read more than one book a week, and sometimes I do but usually it's been a little tough with the holidays and everything that's going on lately.  Sometimes I finish a book in a two days, sometimes it takes me two weeks it all depends on what I'm reading and the amount of time I have to read it.  I'm not a fast reader, I like to enjoy my book and savor it so I take my time with it.  In a week average 1-2 books, in a month average 4-5 maybe and a year well I am doing the good reads challenge right now I'm up to 75 out of 80 so I'm not doing too bad, I don't think. 

No comments: