Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday 5 - Winter (Cold Weather)

So I never really share much about myself I think i did this meme once but I think i will make it a little more regular just so my followers can learn a little bit more about me every day.  Enjoy and share your responses, thanks!

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5 hosted here! Please copy these questions to your web space. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.

1.What’s your favorite thing about cold weather?
Lots and Lots of blankets, snuggling under the covers and sleep late on weekends.  Watching TV while lying on the bed reading.  Oh so blissful.  At least until the kids come in screaming and throwing everything around the room he he.

2.Soups and hot beverages seem to be everyone’s favorite cold-weather culinary combatant, but what’s another food that seems to take the bite out of the cold?
Well, I'm not really into hot drinks such as Tea or Coffee or Hot Cocoa, nope not for me.  I'll eat soup no problem but that's about it.  During the winter what do I like to keep me warm?  A good old bowl of Ravioli ha ha I haven't had some in so long I just gave myself a craving.

3.When the weather is just starting to turn cold but is not yet in full frigidity, what do you add to your bed until it’s time to break out the heavy artillery? (I said what, not whom!)
Ha ha who can I add, that would be a nice question lol.  I don't add anything to my bed but I do add something to my room.  Even though we have a central heater I always bring in my little space heater to make my room just that much more extra nice and toasty.  Oh it feels so nice especially in the morning when the temperature has really dropped.

4.What household chore seems especially unkind in these colder months?
Probably mowing the lawn but luckily I don't do it ha ha.  Other than that I don't know chores are chores you know. 

5.Among people you know, who seems most oblivious to cold weather?
Probably my oldest, she's five and thinks she rules the world.  Will get home from school put on some shorts and a tank top - mind you it's fifty degrees out.  She makes me cold sometimes ha ha.  I didn't think I would ever say that because my mother would always tell me that. Ha too funny how things come around again.

No comments: