Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

I clutch my playbook to my chest and for a moment, I feel a pang of loneliness and wish that I had asked Henry to come over.

Catching Jordan
By: Miranda Kenneally
Release Date: December 1, 2011

3 comments:

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

I've heard of this book, it looks good. I love the cover! Here is my tease: Mom Reads My Books

Kathy Martin said...

I have got to read this book. I have heard so many great things about it. I have a teaser from Winterling by Sarah Prinieas and from Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews this week. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I've been seeing this book everywhere and it's taunting me!, great easer though! :).

http://whnbstihwsoft.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-6.html