Thursday, December 22, 2011

Booking Through Thursday


A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday.

Today's question is:

Any books you’re hoping to get for the holidays this year?  How about giving? Are you giving any good ones?

Answer:
I can always hope for books but I know I won't get any because my family isn't very book savvy.  I will say that I know I'm getting a Kindle Fire which I'm excited about (especially since my five year old broke my kindle that I was using) and some amazon gift cards which I will use for good things.  There are so many books I'm looking forward to reading next year and many I never got around to this year that I will look forward to.  I was contemplating giving books away but I always share my books so it wouldn't be as fun or new. 


No comments: