Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday 5: When in doubt: go to food.

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5 hosted here! Please copy these questions to your web space. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.

1.What’s your favorite ice cream topping?
Snickers - I'm addicted to Vanilla Ice Cream with Snickers in it.  I don't know what it is about it, it just works so beautifully together.  Another great topping I like is the strawberries and pound cake like a strawberry cheesecake.  Super yum.


2.What’s your favorite pizza topping?
I have found this pizza place that's close to my house that makes the most amazing pizza.  I've been addicted to their margarita pizza.  It's topped with fresh mozzerella and lots and lots of tomatos and whatever seasoning they use.  It's amazing.  So if you are even in Jeresy look up Cafe Amici it will be worth it.
3.What’s your favorite thing to sprinkle cocoa powder on?
I don't use coco powder unless I'm baking something.  So I don't really sprinkle it on anything

4.What’s your favorite thing to put whipped cream on?
Um whip cream, ice cream sometimes or some kind of warm pie.  Oh and I definitely love to dip fresh strawberries into whip cream it's totally worth it. 

5.What do you like to put upon a cracker?
Now this is a very spanish appetizer.  A square of cheddar cheese, a square of mozzerela cheese and a square of goya guava.  Eat that with a ritz or townhouse cracker all together, super yum.  Sometimes I will have that for lunch.  Not often but on the rare occassion we have any left over from parties.

No comments: