Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Send

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:


Doesn't matter what I want. Only what you want.

He made a valid point.

Send By Patty Blount

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I have been seeing this book around and have become curious about it. Your teaser makes me even more eager to meet the characters. My teasers this week are from Kept by Shawntelle Madison and Mystic City by Theo Lawrence. Happy reading!

Jenny @ Book Sojourner said...

I really want to read this book. Great teaser.

My teaser:
http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-6-touch.html

Krafty Beginnings said...

Great teaser, sounds like a good book, will have to add to my list. Thanks for sharing and please come by to check out My Teaser Tuesday