Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Finds

This is where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased. This is a weekly event I discovered from Should Be Reading.



   


Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Remembrance by Michelle Madow
My Soup to Keep by Rachel Vincent
You have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis
Pine Light by Jillian Perry

2 comments:

Majanka said...

Remembrance and Pinelight look really intriguing, and just what I would love to read. I can't believe you've only just discover the My Soul To Keep series! They're classics :p Not that I've read them myself, but they're really popular. Great finds this week!

And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

Unknown said...

Look at those covers! I've read pleasant things about some of these books and I might get it for myself this christmas! lol