Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday 5 - Reflections

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5 hosted here! Please copy these questions to your web space. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.

1.In 2011, what did you do far too many times?

Ha, I think probably fall asleep too many times when I was putting the kids to sleep, I always meant to get up again and do things and I never made it back up again haha.  I overslept more than I'm used to.
2.In 2011, what did you rediscover?
I rediscovered my love for books and started up this blog again and it felt gooood.

3.What 2011 event will you still be paying for in 2012?
Ha - if it's not my youngest medical bills it will definitely be this Christmas.  I think I way over bought but I cannot help to spoil everyone, it's what I do best.

4.In what unexpected place did you find a friend in 2011?
Seriously at my local Kmart - I was just walking by and she's like Cathy and I'm like yea! I haven't seen her since junior year of high school many many years ago.  It was good and I tried calling her (well texting) but I could never get back to her, maybe this year I will reach out to her for real this time.

5.As 2011 comes to a close, what in your life is trending upward toward a much better 2012?
My book blog is looking better I just need more followers as soon as I can get some giveaways going it will go much smoother lol.  I'm looking forward to much better books this year too.  And more money since my car will finally be paid off. That's always a great thing

No comments: