Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday...

The week is halfway through - thank goodness because I could really use the weekend right about now.  I don't know what it is, maybe it's the time of the year and it's so busy at work but I'm going insane with the absolute need to get away from all of this.  I'm crossing my fingers, because I know I'm ready to make that leap.  I just hope there is someone on the other side to catch me sometime in the near future if you know what I mean lol. 

Don't you hate it when you get so mad that tears are bound to happen no matter how much you try and make them not shed, and don't you hate it that when you are trying to yell or prove a point that your voice cracks at the most inopportune time.  Yes that is how my morning has been so far.  I'm tired ... ready to go home.  Or at least go to lunch so I can take a break outside. Get some fresh air, let all the craziness out. 

I've been reading a lot of psychological books lately, I'm reading one right now, review to come soon of course.  And it just amazes me how the mind works, and manipulation and how you don't even know you're being manipulated.  It's crazy what people can do.  I think it's a gift, or a curse depending on how you use it.  Some people use it for evil and others for good.  But overall I think it's just whatever is good for them at that moment.  Maybe I'm just jealous that some people can do that. 

Oh jealousy, the big green hulk of emotions.  I'm jealous of people who go out there and do things, because honestly I'm just too scared to try and if I think I'm going to fail then I will definitely not try at all.  But I'm ready to take the plunge.  I'm ready for new beginnings in new surroundings and who knows maybe even new friends.  I could use some of those.

I know you're probably wondering what this post is about if you haven't figured it out already.  I'm just having a bad day and needed to let it out.  How about you, how is your day going?  Or even week?  Hopefully better than mine lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am late but I hope things turned for the better for you. Enjoy the weekend, do some new and fun stuff!