Monday, January 28, 2013

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

So I guess today I'm going to go with the second one.  Because I just finished three books and I'm not reading anything until I decide what I'm reading next lol.  So what did I recently buy for myself.  Now does it count if it was free - because I just got some free books from Amazon for my kindle that really looked promising.  Please see them below and if you're interested definitely get them, again they are free on Amazon, can't beat that.



Are you reading or have purchased anything interesting?  Any more free books out there I should check out?

4 comments:

caite said...

of course free counts..it is THE BEST!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I posted about purchases, too; and yes, free books are great!

Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

Unknown said...

They look really good :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/musing-mondays_28.html

Daystarz Books said...

Can't beat FREE! Here's what I'm reading: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/musing-mondays-jan-28/