Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Blaze

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:



Pressing my foot on the gas, I coax Superturd to hurry its plump minivan ass up.  I strain forward against my seatbelt.

"I can't believe she's resorting to this," Dylan says.

Blaze (A Love in the Time of Supervillains)
By Laurie Boyle Crompton
Page 25

5 comments:

Trish said...

superturd? really? LOL.
Trish - my teaser

fredamans said...

LOL

Cheryl said...

This is too funny. I might have to read it just for the chuckle. Here's my spicy teaser.

Kay said...

Oh my...lol

My Teaser

Krafty Beginnings said...

That an intriguing and funny teaser. I will have to check this one out. The cover is interesting too. Thanks for sharing.

Katie ~ My Teaser Tuesday