Monday, January 21, 2013

Musing Monday: Reading

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

I'm going to pick two out of three for today. 

Reading Habits - I read whenever I can whether during lunch at work or at home, even though it's been getting more difficult at home because I've just been too tired lately and end up falling asleep lol.  But that's when I read.  Sometimes I'll go from Kindle, to Computer to Android.  Literally in that order, I'll just read from one thing to the next thing depending on where I am and what I'm doing.  So sometimes it feels like I'm constantly reading and other times it feels like I'm not reading enough. What's you're reading habit?

Reading right now - I need to say this more often because sometimes I'm reading more than one book at a time, believe sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's not.  And you know sometimes there is always a favorite out of the two.  So right now I'm reading Hysteria by Megan Miranda and Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton.  Both are from Net Galley and upcoming books so I want to get that review out and stay on good standing with the publishers for future book releases.  They are both really interesting and so different from one another.  Hysteria is more like who did it and what the hell is going on since I'm halfway done with the book already that would should be up for review soon.  Blaze I'm still in the beginning phases but I can already tell it's more of an up beat book and easily flowing with laughter.  We shall see how that continues to go on.

What about you?  What are you reading right now and why?




4 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I am more of a one book woman. I can only handle one book at a time. I am reading a book this week about a TV show I watch each Sunday evening.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I have occasionally read more than one book at a time, but that only works for me if they're quite different; like a mystery with a romance.

Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

Unknown said...

I'm the same way, I read on the computer, on my iPad, on my phone, LOL on anything and everything.

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/musing-mondays_21.html

Daystarz Books said...

I'm also sharing a reading habit this week: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/musing-mondays-4/