Thursday, February 21, 2013

Random Reads (1)


Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month hosted by imlovingbooks.com.
 
It’s easy to play along…
  • If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  • Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  • Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  • Link up to your Random Reads post (below).
  • Read and be merry.

This I have to say is one Brilliant idea I never thought of, and when I saw it today on Books Like Stars I new I had a new feature and one that is just too smart not to choose.  I always have a hard time choosing the next book to read.  And it's a monthly meme not a weekly so it's even better!  This is definitely a way to get those books off your to read list, the ever growing TBR!
 
Without further adieu here is my book for this month:
 
Drumrolls please .......
 
 

No comments: